By this time in my life I could have completed a year and a half closer to a degree in university. I could be closer to 'success' as the world sees it.
But no, l am not in school, no boyfriend, 19 and still single.
What is a girl supposed to do after she graduates? Or in that matter a person who graduates in general? Do they go to collage and work toward a degree that lands them in debt? Like the world tells us to do? And for the record, I dont mean to bash collage.
I had the privalidge of attending a Torchbearers Bible school in Texas last september. Where I got so much valuable Bible teaching " Christ in me" galations 2:20
And got to meet so many people around the world. honestly I thought I'd meet the "One" the man I'd marry there. My Parents met at a Bible school.
So I'm waiting. waiting while I work in a camp ground office doing What God has for me to do. I'm still single and I can honestly say now I will be satisfied if God wants me to stay single for the rest of my life. I'm in no rush to be married if God wants it that way. If he does want me to marry, by all means, I'll get married.
I have always wanted to get married by 19 years and have 5 kids. That is the number of my family. It has always been fun, living with all my siblings. But I'd rather be single than marry a guy who doesn't love Jesus.
But would I like to get married? yes of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment